Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally Here... Day 1

Finally.......

Day 1: After meeting everyone, we pretty much just went out for to see a part of the wall that is still standing. I don't know how people could live like they did... One day you and your neighbors and best friends, the next day you cant see them because they are on the other side a wall you can not climb. It sucks that it happened, but at least it all we have now are the memories of this time in history. 

After that moment in history, we went to a beer garden. I tried some interesting green beer and I can't say I enjoyed it too much due to the extra sour apple taste. This day was also the first day in recent memory that I went to sleep before 10pm.

Picture is of Kevin trying to pose his finger and thumb for Lara. He is trying to make it seem like he is pinching the TV tower that is off in the distance (pictures of that will come later)


No comments:

Post a Comment