Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 4

After a wonderful nights sleep and waking up at noon, I meet up with a friend from the states (and was also hoping to meet up with a friend of his for ideas, but it didn't work out) we just had some lunch. After some "Incredibile" Pizza, I had trek on back to the hotel for a meeting with a photographer and some Thai dinner.

After dinner, I visited a skateboarding shop to find some local skateparks. Some people from the group also got found a supermarket with water for 0,89Euro and German generic cola for 0,29Euro. 

Later that evening, I went to explore Berlin at night alone (as no one else wanted to be adventurous). I was expecting to goto atleast 4 sites and I only made it to 2. 

The roof of the Sony Center at night

Shooting the Half-Moon


A different type of world clock. 


2 minutes of exposure of the TV tower


Me and Me on the red stairs



1 comment:

  1. the last picture is really cool! im definitely down to go next time!

    ReplyDelete