Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 2 in Review

Now for Week 2.

Out with the old, in with the new seemed to the main point for the weekend.

A little back information. There are a total of SIX USF guys on the trip. They decided to put all of us in one apartment with just one bathroom. The apartment also had some other crap going on in there, but the bathroom was the main issue. Well, after hearing how some of the ladies on the trip got moved cause their flat was crap, we tried to do the same. We came up with a plethora of excuses and thought we were golden. Well, that blew up in our face. we got most of the problems fixed, but two guys had to move out. It was down to either Clint and Matias or Jake and I. Well, after a little bit of discussion, Jake and I bit the bullet and moved out. We now have a much nicer (and bigger) apartment. It is more Italian in my opinion. For the most part, it a much better apartment with just two downsides. One - it's on the south side of the river while the other guys are on the north side. Two - we have to hike a really steep hill just to get to the building... At first I didn't think this would be that bad but it sucks early in the morning, haha.

It's a great place though, I can not complain at all. It's just the two of us and we decided to share the same room cause we didn't want to be too secluded from everyone, at least this way we have someone to talk to. It's worked out great so far too as we have a ton in common. I will take pictures eventually and post them on here (hopefully).

Other than moving in to the new apartment, nothing really all that amazing has happened so far this week. We cooked some really delicious food again in class, we learned a little bit more Italian, we watched one good movie and one bad one.

Last night, we went out, about 15-20 of us. It was a blast as well - even if it was clubbing (yes, my white ass went clubbing, and yes, I can't dance cause I am white and I like metal). Tomorrow, we set off for Siena and San Gimignano. This should be fun. I am bringing three lenses with me so I should get at least one good picture.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment